Wednesday, November 01, 2006

John Kerry is just an example of the Problem

By now everyone has heard about the comments John Kerry made concerning the troops which he later said was not about the troops. Here

From my reading of his comments they cannot be anything else. That being said my purpose is not to jump on Senator Kerry, enough people will do that today. No my purpose it to put blame where it belongs, the voters of Massachusetts. He has been making these comments for thirty five years. He compared Viet Nam troops to Ghingis Khan. He lied at the Winter Soldier hearings. No need to rehash all of this. He may have personally served honorably, but afterward he slimed his fellow soldiers.

Enough is enough. There are too many examples in our land. Let me list a few. Ohio governor Bob Taft, (I accept the blame, I voted for him in a lesser of two evils vote. Now I'm not sure that is true).

Ted Kennedy (two for two Massachusetts) Need we say more??

Dennis Kucinich (Another vote for Ohio).

Do these people really represent their constituency?

Time to stop blaming the politicians and put the blame where it belongs, the people that put them there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home