Thursday, November 09, 2006

And it Starts

I mentioned in my last post that I believe all of the moderate talk the Democrats used to get elected will necessarily go by the wayside. You can see by the person who left a comment that this is true. This person who I'm sure is a nice person, left no comment on the substance of my opinion, they simply link to a anti Bush website.

Now I am not objecting because I don't have moderating comments selected. I don't censor comments in any way. I believe in the free exchange of ideas. Comments like this offer clarity. They show the the hard core left has no interest in debate of discussion, they simply want their way. I'm used to this, I have young chidren.

If the leadership in the House does not enact articles of impeachment and quickly these people will begin to get antsy. They will start reminding the Democrat leadership that they may go to the Green party.

I re-iterate, they will want to be paid for staying quiet during the campaign. Anything less than removal of the President will not make the Michael Moore, George Soros, Peter B Lewis crowd happy. (Note to libs you will have to impeach Cheney also. Not sure the American people would see that as anything less than a coup).

I say it again, it will be fun to watch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodin said...

A coup is warranted in this case to restore democracy.

12:39 PM  
Blogger GipperBlog said...

Maybe causal can point out which idealogy believes in elections and legislation, and which believes in courts creating law. Which poeple believe in diversity of thought and which believe in speech codes on campus. Which people believe in convincing others, and which believe in creating rights out of whole cloth. Two comments now and not one attempt to refute my point. All too typical. I criticised this same thing when some conservatives used the same tactics with Clinton.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home