Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Broken Heart

The BCS championship is over and all of Ohio is broken hearted again. After the most dominant season I can remember, my beloved Buckeyes dropped the championship, and really were never in the game after their opening kickoff return for a touchdown.

Fans in Ohio are used to being taken to the brink, and let down. The Browns in the eighties, the Indians in the nineties, all of the great Buckeye teams in the nineties that always lost the big game.

This one was very painful because of the way they were dominated. No offense, no defense, no special teams.

We love our Bucks and tip our cap to Florida, and I will love them next year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

I think it might be Michigan's time next year. (I hope) But my hat goes off to the Buckeyes.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home